Yes, Tomoson reserves the right to remove review verifications if the task(s) is invalid or post(s) do not follow Terms and Conditions. Tomoson also reserves the right to request additional information in the form of screenshots, order numbers, etc. in order to verify the validity of verified posts.
Tomoson considers a task invalid if:
- it is obvious that the influencer did not test the product
- the post is obviously for a product other than what was provided to the Influencer
- the post is an obvious copy/paste of information from the brand’s site
- the link submitted is not valid, does not direct to the actual post, or is not from the site specified for that task
- Influencer, upon request from Tomoson, does not provide screenshot of their post or other items as requested as proof of completion of task(s)